Riverwood Gardens strives to provide the best client experience. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
2. If it is determined that Riverwood Gardens did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
3. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Riverwood Gardens as soon as possible. In almost every case, Riverwood Gardens will gladly replace the arrangement with one of similar design or of equal value. To request a replacement, Riverwood Gardens must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable and proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Riverwood Gardens as available HERE. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Riverwood Gardens within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
4. Riverwood Gardens reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Riverwood Gardens receives an order, each order must be paid in full before production or delivery occurs.
5. Should any customer place an order through Riverwood Gardens and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If the new delivery address is outside of the delivery range and Riverwood Gardens cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
6. “Substitutions Allowed” – Riverwood Gardens will always attempt to fulfill an order as closely as possible. However if the container, flowers, plants or other items that comprise the order are unavailable, the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
7. Riverwood Gardens is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Riverwood Gardens will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
8. If the customer has picked up the floral arrangement or plant, and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has left the store. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.
9. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Riverwood Gardens to use flowers that are available at the time the order is created. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.
10. Incorrect Address or Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $15.00 charge.
At Riverwood Gardens our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality service, flowers and gifts offered by any florist online. We believe that your shopping experience should be friendly, safe and private.
In placing an order on our web site Riverwood Gardens will require that some private information be entered along with the order. Our business requires personal names and delivery addresses. At times it will be important for us to collect personal information such as birthday and anniversary dates. Information is collected for the sole purpose of providing you with a pleasurable shopping experience and to aid us in serving you better.
At no time will your email address or personal contact information be shared, sold or provided to a third party, unless such a party has been contracted by Riverwood Gardens for the purpose of our own marketing efforts to you.
From time to time Riverwood Gardens will contact customers who have given explicit consent for marketing and promotional purposes. You may remove yourself from receiving sales and promotional email at any time. In addition, you may request that all or part of your information be removed from our database.
Cookies may be used during the shopping and/or checkout process to provide a better shopping experience.
IP address information is collected and logged to monitor traffic volumes and for statistical purposes.